I’ve decided many monhts ago to migrate my blog from wordpress to jekyll.
I made an attempt a few months ago, but couldn’t find a satisfactory tool that allowed me to a migration without a lot of work.
This weekend i tried again, I’ve found a tool that is not perfect but it did a lot of leg work for me and they a bunch of regular expressions did the rest.
All the content has been migrated (but not the comment which is a pain because it it had some good information in there).
I haven’t checked the pots one by one, but the ones I’ve checked haven’t lost any information.
Hopefully the new engine will allow me to blog more regularly.